5.12.2007

Deja Vu

Yup. Its 12:17am. Eliot has asked me repeatedly to get me more food and to not sit with him.

He is very clear about the not sitting with him part.

Wonderfully he has used please every time he asked for something. For the food. For the more food. For the different food and every time for me to move away from him.

And.

I just saw a mouse.

Its absolutely beautiful outside these days yet the mouse (mice) is (are) still living IN our house.

I'm tired. Its the middle of the night. And I'm pissed off.

Someone told me the other day I've gone through this whole cancer thing with dignity and grace.

That might be true. Maybe.

This rodent thing. I'm not feeling dignified or graceful.

I heard one rattling around in our basement ceiling (right above where I was napping today) and I yelled a string of swear words at it I won't even repeat here.

Not cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger dawn224 said...

We watched Clerks II with the baby today.

I wonder what his first word will be?

And I hope he says it in front of his paternal grandmother. (eeeevil laugh)

12/5/07 4:06 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Happy Mother's Day -- hope you can get some time off.

12/5/07 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats