....Under the Mistletoe Last Night
This morning while playing with our new Christmas presents Aron started singing, "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night." And I piped in that Daddy was kissing Santa Clause (since I was Santa Clause last night and set up the toys while Aron went to the late Christmas service). As far as I could tell the whole thing was ignored by the kids who were focused on their toys.
We called Gramma and Grampa this morning and this is what we heard on our end of the conversation:
Santa visited us.
We got trains.
Trains.
Trains and a kitchen.
We're playing with them.
Daddy kissed Santa.
We're having breakfast.
What did Naomi get for Christmas?
We called Gramma and Grampa this morning and this is what we heard on our end of the conversation:
Santa visited us.
We got trains.
Trains.
Trains and a kitchen.
We're playing with them.
Daddy kissed Santa.
We're having breakfast.
What did Naomi get for Christmas?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home