4.20.2009

Sit On My Lap Mama

Lately Naomi is very snuggly, lovie kid. So snuggly and lovie that it is both wonderful (sometimes she gives me a huge bear hug and says we're stuck together...other times she hugs me and says, 'my Mama' - very sweet).

She is also sometimes infuriating. There are times that she wants to be held constantly. No matter what I'm doing or how tired I am or how much my back hurts or what else I'm doing.

Not so sweet.

She also wants to sit on my lap at the dinner table. Always.

That is sometimes wonderful.

Sometimes not.

What is always wonderful is that when she asks she always says, "Mama come sit on my lap."

Yup.

Mama. Come sit on my lap.

She means she wants to sit on mine.

And she has it backwards. And there is no way I'm going to point that out to her.

It is too wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats