A shout out to Auntie Laurie

Thanks to Auntie Laurie Eliot and Naomi's blog is sporting a re-designed and fully functional and fabulous side bar. If you're RSS clueless like I am - you need a program that reads RSS and if you have that you can sign up so the blog lets you know when I post something new. Amazing!
And just for fun can you guess which of our awesome children this is?

6 Comments:
If you use FireFox I recommend the Habari Xenu RSS reader. Mozilla's Thunderbird comes with a built in RSS reader. There are others out there as well.
Auntie Laurie Rocks! Thanks Laur!
I cannot believe this picture! I'm honestly a little nervous to say it but I think it's Naomi looking EXACTLY like Eliot.
My guess would be Eliot, but I'm not entirely sure about that. That baby has a very satisfied look on her/his face!!
You're all brilliant! It is Eliot.
hello--I just read all about Izza and now all about Eliot & Naomi. I had a great time.
Thank you to you all, for the good entertainment and heart meltings!
Hope that Eliot is better today and that NOBODY ELSE gets sick.
Aunt Phyl
Post a Comment
<< Home