6.20.2006

Long. Confusing. Intense. 2nd to Last Day

It was a long day - yesterday technically - I'm still awake after mid-night which in many ways makes me an odd General Convention attendee. We voted down the resolution I spoke against on Monday - yeah! Things are brewing - I can't tell what. Tomorrow will tell. In the mean time I'm struggling with how I feel about the Anglican Communion and I'm crystal clear that I won't sign on for a moratorium on same sex blessings or consecrations of LGBT folks.

Naomi was a trooper once again. We had three legislative sessions. She spent most of the day in the House of Deputies and slept in the Bishop's suite with Marilyn the Bishop's wife during the final session. She is famous around her now. Its pretty wild.

We get to come home and see Eliot and daddy soon. Yeah! I got teary eyed during a prayer today because I was looking at the pictures I have of the kids on the table in front of me. It will be good to see Eliot. We chatted on the phone this morning and he counted to five sort of and said egg.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

You can do it, Sarie! We are all proud of you! You are a rock-n-roll Episcopal Mommy!

21/6/06 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats