6.14.2006

Sleep Beautiful Sleep

Naomi slept from 2 pm yesterday until 9 am this morning - with a few wake up breaks for eating, crying, going to our deputation chat session to sleep on Karen's bed, pooping all over the bathroom and taking a bath. She is such a trooper. Aron gives her baths at home and I tried this morning. I have to admit I think she came out of our little tiny sink dirtier than she was when she went in. I found some weird 'crunchies' under her chin a half our after the bath. Now she has diaper rash.

I slept for a while yesterday afternoon and was woken by a horrible night mare and then realized I was hungry and wasn't sure what time of day it was and what meal I was supposed to eat. I think I'm picking up on a bit more anxiety than I realized. I've had three horrible scary dreams where people are trying to hurt and attack either me or the kids or all three of us and in one the world was coming to an end by being covered in some bizarre thick foam.

I also had an amazing dream last night where I was in a woman's house and it was falling to pieces - it looked completely abandoned with a broken down ridge along the roof which seemed to be about to fall in. It was right by the sea and she turned out to be an amazing author from the fifteenth century or something like that and she was still alive and had been this amazing pioneer for women. She was beautiful with gorgeous grey hair and beautiful flowing old lady clothes and she was just fantastic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could the woman have been some varition on May Sarton?

4/7/06 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats