A New Low
Today despite my cold and only getting something like 6 hours of sleep (why is it that after the night I can't fall asleep Naomi wakes up 2 hours early) I still managed to get the kids out. I kept it together enough to have a really darn good time. On the way home I got both kids in the car in a busy parking lot, got the stroller into the car without having to re-arrange anything and was feeling like a really awesome mom.
Then as I was clipping Naomi into her car seat. Oh goodness. I'm feeling squeamish just saying this. I clipped her cheek into the clip on the car seat. Can you imagine the pain?? I can't believe I did that. She screamed - as I probably would have too. It was just horrible. Horrible. I'm sure she'll get a nice bruise and probably be sore for a while. Won't that be fun to explain to the pediatrician tomorrow - yes my daughter whose chest sounds like she has been smoking for decades also has a huge bruise on her face from some mysterious accident with the car seat. Nice.
Then as I was clipping Naomi into her car seat. Oh goodness. I'm feeling squeamish just saying this. I clipped her cheek into the clip on the car seat. Can you imagine the pain?? I can't believe I did that. She screamed - as I probably would have too. It was just horrible. Horrible. I'm sure she'll get a nice bruise and probably be sore for a while. Won't that be fun to explain to the pediatrician tomorrow - yes my daughter whose chest sounds like she has been smoking for decades also has a huge bruise on her face from some mysterious accident with the car seat. Nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home