I Feel So Cool
Almost 40 people have requested access to the blog. I feel so humbled and honored. I plan to switch over the blog in a few days (to a personal blog that you need to log in to read) so please let me know (if you haven't already) that you'd like access by emailing me at saramcginley@gmail.com

3 Comments:
Gosh! Is that a huge compliment to you and your joy in growing and learning about the wonders of parenting? YOU ROCK!, Babe
:)
Holy shit! Now that I have an account to view your private blog a name automatically shows up. I feel like I'm typing with a power washer. How do I squeeze a "mily" in there to divirt blame?
hahah that is so funny - its so funny i had to really stretch my brain to figure out what you were referring too - hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home