12.27.2006

Update

Eliot's temperature is closer to normal. He has pooped (God be praised) the past two days. He was in a pretty darn great mood most of the day. He ate well today. We played and had fun. He was part of a medical student show this morning. All in all he is wonderfully unexceptional (just what you want to be when you're a leukemia patient). They talked more with us about an expected Friday check out from chez chemo therapy. We hope to spend the weekend together recovering at home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Being normal is definitely a good thing in this case:) Praying all goes well tomorrow...

27/12/06 9:44 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

Hi Sara & family. Just letting you know that you guys are right at the front of our thoughts and we are checking in on Eliot and all of you daily. I'm not qualified to say anything about Eliot, because I only babysat him once, with Rob -- but I really liked him because he was kind of scared of Rob, and favored me. He kept showing me his blanket. Being pregnant at the time, that was a major confidence booster for me. (In retrospect, it almost feels rigged.) Thanks, Eliot, man! We are thinking of you every day. Can't wait until you are feeling better. love, Andria & Nora

27/12/06 10:51 PM  
Blogger janE said...

Hey, Sara,

Thanks for your words. It is so good to hear all about this situation that you and your family are in. I wonder that you can do it, and I hear you saying that doing this is part of what keeps it all together. It certainly helps to keep those who love and admire you altogether. It makes us feel connected and able to participate.

janE

28/12/06 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats