What Does God Look Like
I asked Eliot what God looks like the other day and he said, 'cake'.
Sounds about right to me.
Warning: Lest you should have the urge to ask Eliot this question the next time you see him - please avoid it. This has only worked once and I think if he gets asked this question many more times his response is going to be - in the immortal words of Red Forman from That 70's show - 'God looks just like my foot up your ass.'
Sounds about right to me.
Warning: Lest you should have the urge to ask Eliot this question the next time you see him - please avoid it. This has only worked once and I think if he gets asked this question many more times his response is going to be - in the immortal words of Red Forman from That 70's show - 'God looks just like my foot up your ass.'

4 Comments:
Funny! I asked Addie what clouds would taste like the other day and she said, "toast." Then, "mmm... crackers." You never know what they're going to say!
That boy of yours is a wise man. I see God in every piece of cake I eat. Especially the ones with a scoop of ice cream on the side.
chocolate
There is a book where a boy asks his mother the color of God and her answer was The Color of Water. Read about it here
Post a Comment
<< Home