Back From Vacation
So vacation and the preparation for vacation and the general feeling of being burned out before vacation equalled no blogging. Now I have so many things to blog its hard to even start.Blah, blah, excuse, blah, blah, blah.
Here are the kids in the front of a row boat.
We do love both kids equally despite the fact that Naomi isn't wearing a life jacket. It turns out they're just a lot more fun to be around when he has one on and she doesn't.
I think that makes me a crap mom in some ways.
It turns out she is still alive and well so I'll just go ahead and forgive myself.

2 Comments:
i'm glad you didn't have to rely on the life vests. one of the times we walked down to the lake eliot asked for the jacket. when i make naomi put one on too she got pretty sassy.
"It turns out they are a lot more fun to be around when he has one on and she doesn't." So fricking hilarious.
That's such a beautiful picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home