9.03.2007

She Has A Name



Naomi used her own name today. We were sitting upstairs in the kids' room and she pointed at Eliot's bed and said Eliot (Ahl ee aht) and pointed at her bed and said Naomi (Neigh me).

I had her do it a few more times to be sure and then went downstairs and got her to do it for Aron - which was no small task - that girl is no ones puppet.



She is so utterly and completely her own person it boggles my mind.

And she is brave. Tonight we went out for dinner and she wanted to hold my credit card so I gave it to her with the bill and told her she could bring it to the waitress.

She looked really nervous about it, yet she walked over near the waitress. She never quite made it.

Still. She got close.

I think that is brave.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

very brave and also it is okay if you take a job - it will model bravery on your side.

6/9/07 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats