Mama Jesus
I just went upstairs for the 2nd time tonight to encourage the kids to actually fall asleep.
Naomi was saying geeshush. geeshush. geeshus.
I finally asked her if she was saying Jesus.
She said yesh.
Then she said, "Mama geeshush, Mama geeshush, Mama geeshush"
And Eliot said, "are you Jesus Mama."
What do you say to that one?
Nope Eliot. Mama isn't Jesus. Naomi just thinks I am.
Naomi was saying geeshush. geeshush. geeshus.
I finally asked her if she was saying Jesus.
She said yesh.
Then she said, "Mama geeshush, Mama geeshush, Mama geeshush"
And Eliot said, "are you Jesus Mama."
What do you say to that one?
Nope Eliot. Mama isn't Jesus. Naomi just thinks I am.

2 Comments:
sara:bad, good or sorta,... usurping the power of god around the edges.. a new poll
I've heard Naomi talk about Jesus a couple times before. She gets that crazy toothy grin going when she does. It's really funny.
This is really funny, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home