Oh My Goodness Could It Be????
Tonight at bath time Naomi sat on the potty and then ta da SO DID ELIOT!
We had little boy pee in our potty tonight.
Eliot just called me upstairs because he needed to pee a little more. He didn't want to pee in his diaper!!!!
I know this whole potty training thing can take a long time.
I know there might be months of this. Or not.
I'm so excited.
We could be a diaper free house by Christmas maybe.
Now THAT would be a GREAT Christmas present.
Tonight I bought diapers. Perhaps. If I'm really, really lucky. It might be the last time I buy them - at least for my own kids.
Imagine.
A grocery list, budget and garbage can without diapers.
I know. I know. I could have had that all along had I just done clothe diapers.
I didn't tho.
And now, perhaps, I could be without diapers in my life.
Oh beauty. Oh seeing the light at the end of the tunnel gloriousness.
We had little boy pee in our potty tonight.
Eliot just called me upstairs because he needed to pee a little more. He didn't want to pee in his diaper!!!!
I know this whole potty training thing can take a long time.
I know there might be months of this. Or not.
I'm so excited.
We could be a diaper free house by Christmas maybe.
Now THAT would be a GREAT Christmas present.
Tonight I bought diapers. Perhaps. If I'm really, really lucky. It might be the last time I buy them - at least for my own kids.
Imagine.
A grocery list, budget and garbage can without diapers.
I know. I know. I could have had that all along had I just done clothe diapers.
I didn't tho.
And now, perhaps, I could be without diapers in my life.
Oh beauty. Oh seeing the light at the end of the tunnel gloriousness.

2 Comments:
Yay:) Peer pressure:)
Aren't kids amazing?
Post a Comment
<< Home