My feet don't cough
Eliot has had a cough now for over a week.
At one point at the beginning of his cough I went up to his bedroom at night to put some Mentholatum on him.
Aron heard that putting it on kid's feet really helps the cough die down and we're up for trying anything so I was smearing the smelly stuff all over his feet.
Eliot looked at me with scrunched up eyebrows...My feet don't cough Mama.
Nope. They don't cough do they, Eliot.
Was all I could say.
Well that. And a belly laugh.
I wonder exactly how insane he thinks we are on a daily basis.
At one point at the beginning of his cough I went up to his bedroom at night to put some Mentholatum on him.
Aron heard that putting it on kid's feet really helps the cough die down and we're up for trying anything so I was smearing the smelly stuff all over his feet.
Eliot looked at me with scrunched up eyebrows...My feet don't cough Mama.
Nope. They don't cough do they, Eliot.
Was all I could say.
Well that. And a belly laugh.
I wonder exactly how insane he thinks we are on a daily basis.

1 Comments:
This makes me belly laugh. I love how logical they are and how completely crazy we must seem... and how often they are absolutely right.
Post a Comment
<< Home