Our In-house Chef and Baker
About a year ago I started wishing for a live in chef and my wish has come true. Eliot LOVES to make brownies with dad - and clean up afterward too (as you can see). They've made several batches in the last week or so. Eliot excels at dumping eggs into the batter and mixing. He stands up on the countertop and helps Aron. Its unbelievably wonderful.
He has also become insistant that he get to help with dinner. I'm having to get very creative about making up tasks he can do to help when the actual things I feel I can let him do run out. Last night he helped make pizza by poking holes in the crust (something that really did need to happen) with a fork and then poking holes in strips of zucchini (something completely made up to keep him busy).
Holy Cow Bat Man parenthood just keeps getting better and better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home