5.25.2006

The Park is Fun

Here is one of those things I wouldn't have admitted to until now that its over. I didn't like going to the park until a few days ago. We used to go and Eliot wouldn't really play with much enthusiasm and Naomi would typically cry or end up needing to eat and I'd sit on the jungle gym nursing with other kids staring at my attempt at hiding my boob meanwhile fearing that some other mom is gong to accuse me of flashing their kid.

The other day tho I finally put Naomi in our awesome stroller sitting up so she could see out. She happily sat at the park watching everything. Eliot got to the park and for some reason all of a sudden was thrilled to climb to the top of the slide and go down in by himself and run around to go back down and watch other kids go down backwards and then try it out.

He, for some unknown reason, all of a sudden enjoyed swinging on the swing (which Naomi enjoyed too). He laughs now and asks to be pushed more.

The park is awesome. I'm so looking forward to after dinner trips to the park all summer and beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats