5.25.2006

Our Kids Rock


A lot of people have told me lately that this blog shows that I'm 'such a mom.' I admit I'm not completely sure what that means - I tend to fear it means I'm very un-cool so I usually just kind of laugh and say 'yeah' in sort of a dull way.

I think calling this 'Our Kids Rock' is one of those 'such a mom' things. And I guess being 'such a mom' is something I might be embarassed about. I'm not embarassed enough to not say it. They rock. They're just fantastic. Naomi continues to be smiley and strong and alert and fun. Eliot has been saying words like a mad man for the last two days. What a joy. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I think you're missing a word in there. "Such a rock'n mom." This blog is fun to read becuase you talk about lessons we could all stand to pay more attention to.

26/5/06 8:53 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Laur you're so awesome- thanks for the encouragement.

26/5/06 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of us who have been on board for the ride, it has been all of "rockin'" and much more. You and Aron are moving through the jungle of being first time parents to SUCH experienced parents, things will only better and better through the next many years. Have fun! :)

26/5/06 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats