
A few days ago I was goofing around on the Internet feeling exhausted and like it was just wayyy to early to go to sleep (8pm) and I found a web site that said you could enter your kid in a cute kid contest. (I feel embarrassed to admit this) I uploaded this picture. I think Naomi is insanely cute and this picture is just major evidence in my mind. I filled out the paper work and everything to enter her in a contest judged by professional modelling agency people. After spending a few minutes on this exercise in vanity I found that I had to pay $20 to put Naomi in the contest and came to my senses and closed the web page. A day later I got a newsletter with tips for getting your kid into modelling. I unsubscribed for any of you out there who are afraid I've gone completely insane. She is so freaking cute.
1 Comments:
Can you say, Jon Bonet!
Post a Comment
<< Home