Why No Caring Bridge Web-Site?
edit: I decided to make a site. Its not very interesting because it sends you right back here. Its there tho:) I also learned just now that CaringBridge is based in Minnesota. There are lots of ways to volunteer or give to this great organization.
The day we got to the hospital they offered us information about a Caring Bridge web site. I thought it sounded awesome - I checked it out and it is awesome. This organization would be another great place to give money. I started making one and then decided this blog was a better place for updates. The fact is I can't imagine putting updates about Eliot's health in one place and his life in another. This new life is his life and our life and part of Naomi's life. It all goes together.
The day we got to the hospital they offered us information about a Caring Bridge web site. I thought it sounded awesome - I checked it out and it is awesome. This organization would be another great place to give money. I started making one and then decided this blog was a better place for updates. The fact is I can't imagine putting updates about Eliot's health in one place and his life in another. This new life is his life and our life and part of Naomi's life. It all goes together.

1 Comments:
Sara, This is another in a long string of very wise observations you've made here. So much of what you say reminds me of how it was when Rich had one of the other blood-related cancers(NOT the thing that took him from us, I remind you).
Of course the prayer team at St. Paul's has had Eliot on our list since almost the moment we heard the news.
Love to you all and thanks so much for the updates,
Penny
Post a Comment
<< Home