Grrrrrrrrrr eat!
Today has been by far the worst day of Standard Delayed Torture.
Eliot was up at 1am and again at 5am.
Naomi was up at 6am.
Naomi and Eliot are crab apples. Major. Major crab apples.
We had to go pick up more medicine because for some reason we're two doses short. Oh the urge to not go get the medicine and be done with this now!
Naomi and Eliot skipped their naps today.
Eliot's hair started falling out again.
Our front wheel on our car is making weird noises - I'm sure they're weird and expensive noises.
Aron has a fever, achy joints and liquidy stuff retreating from his rear end in great quantities.
I'm suddenly afraid we might all get our own version of his affliction.
If Eliot gets that we'll be in the hospital.
I'm tired.
Things can only get better than this.
Right?
Edit
Only a fool temps fate like that. I received a text message from Aron about an hour ago.
I just barfed my brains out.
I'm at the Ramada.
Please God. Please God. Let the rest of us feel healthy and fine through all of this.
Let Aron's bug be a special bug. Just. For. Him.
Eliot was up at 1am and again at 5am.
Naomi was up at 6am.
Naomi and Eliot are crab apples. Major. Major crab apples.
We had to go pick up more medicine because for some reason we're two doses short. Oh the urge to not go get the medicine and be done with this now!
Naomi and Eliot skipped their naps today.
Eliot's hair started falling out again.
Our front wheel on our car is making weird noises - I'm sure they're weird and expensive noises.
Aron has a fever, achy joints and liquidy stuff retreating from his rear end in great quantities.
I'm suddenly afraid we might all get our own version of his affliction.
If Eliot gets that we'll be in the hospital.
I'm tired.
Things can only get better than this.
Right?
Edit
Only a fool temps fate like that. I received a text message from Aron about an hour ago.
I just barfed my brains out.
I'm at the Ramada.
Please God. Please God. Let the rest of us feel healthy and fine through all of this.
Let Aron's bug be a special bug. Just. For. Him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home