6.24.2006

What Can I Say About This One

I got about five really stunning pictures of Naomi one morning at convention and here is one of them. Can you believe how beautiful she is?

Eliot seems really happy to have her around. He keeps asking to hold her on his lap and he keeps offering her drinks and pieces of food. They actually made each other laugh the other day.
I preview to the future.

I thought we'd have a period of Eliot being really mad at me or acting out or something and it hasn't happened yet. And Naomi has just moved right back into her pre-convention routine. Life is good. Now if only I could make sense of General Convention.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Angelic! This is so beautiful.

I'm so glad to hear things are going well at home. Sounds like Eliot missed his little sister. That's so sweet!

24/6/06 1:28 PM  
Blogger Jess P. said...

Such a beautiful little girl! Watch out world!

3/7/06 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats