4.27.2009

Freakazoid Freak Out

So this whole Swine flu thing is freaking me out.

Like pretty close to really freaking me out.

Eliot's compromised immune system coupled with a possible world pandemic of a flu that just sort of gestates for a few days while people travel the globe at will freaks me out.

Probably unnecessarily.

But still freaks me out.

I know it doesn't help to put my energy here. I know opening that door is not fruitful. I know just being honest is good too.

So there it is. Despite my best efforts it freaks me out.

And while I freak out I'll visualize two healthy children in my house. I'll visualize safe children. I'll visualize a full and active childhood and adulthood. I'll visualize my children growing up together for years. I'll visualize Eliot's 90th birthday party - where he blows out his own candles on his own fire-work-like cake.

And then I'll pray as I often do. God keep Eliot safe. Keep Naomi safe. Keep them here and growing and happy and healthy. Let them grow to adults. Give both of them full, healthy lives. Please, please, please God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats