Quote of the Day
Naomi to Aron who was changing out of his work clothes and into his soccer playing clothes.
"Daddy, I can see your big, huge butt."
Ha!
The conversation that lead up to the quote of the day.
Naomi to me who was changing fro work clothes to hanging out getting snot wiped on me mommy clothes. "Mommy I like your underwear."
Naomi to me while she used her own hand to put my underwear back on my butt from where it had slipped a bit when I took my pants off. "Mommy I can see your butt."
"Daddy, I can see your big, huge butt."
Ha!
The conversation that lead up to the quote of the day.
Naomi to me who was changing fro work clothes to hanging out getting snot wiped on me mommy clothes. "Mommy I like your underwear."
Naomi to me while she used her own hand to put my underwear back on my butt from where it had slipped a bit when I took my pants off. "Mommy I can see your butt."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home