I'm Doing Magic
Naomi found a pink toothbrush (in its originally packaging) in a drawer the other day and HAD to have it.
I took it out of its container and she carried it around for the rest of the day. Oh so happy she was to have a brand new PINK toothbrush.
At some point in the day she was waving it around and she said, "I'm doing spells."
"Ooooh you're doing magic, Naomi?" I said.
"I'm doing magic on the sky," she said.
"What are you turning it into?" I asked.
"Pink."
I took it out of its container and she carried it around for the rest of the day. Oh so happy she was to have a brand new PINK toothbrush.
At some point in the day she was waving it around and she said, "I'm doing spells."
"Ooooh you're doing magic, Naomi?" I said.
"I'm doing magic on the sky," she said.
"What are you turning it into?" I asked.
"Pink."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home