How You Can Help
I've had a lot of people ask me how they can help. I have especially been asked this by people who live far away. Here are some things that would be helpful in no particular order.
- send us notes, emails or leave us encouraging voice mails
- send Target or Cub or co-op gift certificates
- send us money for our medical expenses, babysitting, vacation, college fund
- give money to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- give blood
- get on the bone marrow registry
- pray or meditate or chant or send energy or think about or dance or all of those things for us
- send money or toys for the bravery bucket at the hospital - I still don't know exactly how to do this - you can send stuff to me and I'll get it there
- send money to St. Jude Children's Hospital
- give money to Caring Bridge

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home