Hmmmm
I've received so many emails from people saying I'm inspiring them, making them laugh, making them cry and that they're coming back daily.
I've been trying to figure out what it is that people are coming back for. Two days ago I started second guessing what I was writing. My Humbled, Stunned post the first one. Then my Embarrassing post was the second. In the past 8 hours I've written two posts and saved them as drafts because they seemed trite or poorly written or something to me.
Its interesting. When I tried to figure out what people want and write that I suddenly don't feel like I can say anything. When I was writing because it was something I could do, something I wanted to do things just flowed.
I've been trying to figure out what it is that people are coming back for. Two days ago I started second guessing what I was writing. My Humbled, Stunned post the first one. Then my Embarrassing post was the second. In the past 8 hours I've written two posts and saved them as drafts because they seemed trite or poorly written or something to me.
Its interesting. When I tried to figure out what people want and write that I suddenly don't feel like I can say anything. When I was writing because it was something I could do, something I wanted to do things just flowed.

2 Comments:
And that's what is inspiring people -- you, just you and no trying to be profound, just Sara. (And I think the transparency/vulnerability the way you can laugh at yourself, the truth...)
Yes, push the publish button, just push it. I started blogging knowing I would have trouble just pushing the publish button - and as much as I've told myself or the universe "I'm not going to fall into that worried perfectionist trap....I'm not going to edit 5 bazillion times...." neither the universe or my own little self heard much of that either. But I'm trying, and trying to follow your example. Keep it up.
Post a Comment
<< Home