1 2
Last night in the car on the way home from a Memorial Day party I witnessed the following conversation:
Eliot: Mama. How many legs does an inch worm have (Eliot was holding an inch worm that he found at the party).
Me: I'm not sure Eliot, will you count and find out. I'd really like to know (and I did really want to know).
Aron: Eliot, how many legs do you have?
Eliot: (at the top of his lungs) 2!!!!
Naomi: (counting her legs) 1. 2. Legs. 1.2. Arms. 1.2. Eyes. 1.2. Ears. 1. 2. Ginas.
Huh?
Eliot: Mama. How many legs does an inch worm have (Eliot was holding an inch worm that he found at the party).
Me: I'm not sure Eliot, will you count and find out. I'd really like to know (and I did really want to know).
Aron: Eliot, how many legs do you have?
Eliot: (at the top of his lungs) 2!!!!
Naomi: (counting her legs) 1. 2. Legs. 1.2. Arms. 1.2. Eyes. 1.2. Ears. 1. 2. Ginas.
Huh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home