Blueberries
The kids love blueberries. Naomi particularly loves blueberries. On several occassions she has eaten so many blueberries that her poo smells like blueberries and is such a deep shade of purple that it looks black. Until we wipe her bottom and realize she has literally pooped a gigantic blueberry. But I digress...
The other day they were eating blueberries and Naomi asked if they ate 'so many' blueberries if they would turn into blueberries.
I said I thought they might do that.
Then she asked if they ate 'so many' babies if they would turn into babies.
Before I could answer she pretended to grab babies out of thin air and eat them up. Each baby in 1 gulp.
Then she said, "I'm a baby" and make the most fakey baby cries ever.
Then she enrolled Eliot into her game. They ate babies, turned into babies and cried like babies.
As some writer I once heard interviewed once said....kids are insane...if you really listen to them...they are insane.
The other day they were eating blueberries and Naomi asked if they ate 'so many' blueberries if they would turn into blueberries.
I said I thought they might do that.
Then she asked if they ate 'so many' babies if they would turn into babies.
Before I could answer she pretended to grab babies out of thin air and eat them up. Each baby in 1 gulp.
Then she said, "I'm a baby" and make the most fakey baby cries ever.
Then she enrolled Eliot into her game. They ate babies, turned into babies and cried like babies.
As some writer I once heard interviewed once said....kids are insane...if you really listen to them...they are insane.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home